Comparative impact of an anthranilic diamide and other insecticidal chemistries on beneficial invertebrates and ecosystem services in turfgrass
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 740–748, May 2012
How to Cite
Larson, J. L., Redmond, C. T. and Potter, D. A. (2012), Comparative impact of an anthranilic diamide and other insecticidal chemistries on beneficial invertebrates and ecosystem services in turfgrass. Pest. Manag. Sci., 68: 740–748. doi: 10.1002/ps.2321
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- University of Kentucky's BC Pass Research Professorship and Graduate Assistantship to DAP and JLL respectively
Vol. 69, Issue 8, 990, Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!