Risk posed to honeybees (Apis mellifera L, Hymenoptera) by an imidacloprid seed dressing of sunflowers
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 225–238, March 2001
How to Cite
Schmuck, R., Schöning, R., Stork, A. and Schramel, O. (2001), Risk posed to honeybees (Apis mellifera L, Hymenoptera) by an imidacloprid seed dressing of sunflowers. Pest. Manag. Sci., 57: 225–238. doi: 10.1002/ps.270
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2001
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!