Presented at a symposium on ‘Physico-chemical aspects of penetration through plant cuticle’, organised by the Physicochemical and Biophysical Panel on 2 April, 1968
Surface factors affecting the wetting of leaves†
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Copyright © 1970 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 156–163, July/August 1970
How to Cite
Holloway, P. J. (1970), Surface factors affecting the wetting of leaves. Pestic. Sci., 1: 156–163. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780010411
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!