Persistence and binding of DDT and gamma-HCH in a sandy loam soil under field conditions in Delhi, India
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Copyright © 1988 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–15, 1988
How to Cite
Samuel, T., Agarwal, H. C. and Pillai, M. K. K. (1988), Persistence and binding of DDT and gamma-HCH in a sandy loam soil under field conditions in Delhi, India. Pestic. Sci., 22: 1–15. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780220102
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 1987
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 1987
- International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, Austria. Grant Number: 3403/R/RB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!