Presented at the Rutgers Entomology Centennial Symposium on Insecticide Resistance: Mechanisms and Management held at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA 15–16 September 1988.
The role of behavior in insecticide resistance†
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1989 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 383–399, 1989
How to Cite
Sparks, T. C., Lockwood, J. A., Byford, R. L., Graves, J. B. and Leonard, B. R. (1989), The role of behavior in insecticide resistance. Pestic. Sci., 26: 383–399. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780260406
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 1989
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 1989
- USDA. Grant Number: 87-CRSR-2-3049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!