Insecticide resistance patterns among colorado potato beetle, leptinotarsa decemlineata (Say) (Coleoptera: chrysomelidae), populations in north carolina
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 95–100, 1992
How to Cite
French, N. M., Heim, D. C. and Kennedy, G. G. (1992), Insecticide resistance patterns among colorado potato beetle, leptinotarsa decemlineata (Say) (Coleoptera: chrysomelidae), populations in north carolina. Pestic. Sci., 36: 95–100. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780360203
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 1992
- North Carolina Agricultural Foundation. Grant Numbers: SR88–020–E-NC, SR89–23-E-NC, SR90-55-E-NC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!