Based on a paper presented at the meeting ‘Biological Control: Use of Living Organisms in the Management of Invertebrate Pests, Pathogens and Weeds’, organised by the SCI Pesticides Group and held at the SCI, 14/15 Belgrave Square. London SWIX 8PS, UK on 19-20 October 1992.
Mycoherbicide formulation and the potential for bracken control†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 337–341, 1993
How to Cite
Womack, J. G. and Burge, M. N. (1993), Mycoherbicide formulation and the potential for bracken control. Pestic. Sci., 37: 337–341. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780370406
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!