Based on a paper presented at the meeting ‘Biological Control: Use of Living Organisms in the Management of Invertebrate Pests, Pathogens and Weeds’, organised by the SCI Pesticides Group and held at the SCI, 14/15 Belgrave Square. London SWIX 8PS, UK on 19-20 October 1992.
The biological control of Centaurea spp. In North America: Do insects solve the problem†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 343–353, 1993
How to Cite
Müller-Schärer, H. and Schroeder, D. (1993), The biological control of Centaurea spp. In North America: Do insects solve the problem. Pestic. Sci., 37: 343–353. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780370407
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!