Based on a paper presented at the meeting ‘Biological Control: Use of Living Organisms in the Management of Invertebrate Pests, Pathogens and Weeds’, organised by the SCI Pesticides Group and held at the SCI, 14/15 Belgrave Square, London SWIX 8PS. UK on 19-20 October 1992.
Recent advances in the biological control of fusarium wilts†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 365–373, 1993
How to Cite
Alabouvette, C., Lemanceau, P. and Steinberg, C. (1993), Recent advances in the biological control of fusarium wilts. Pestic. Sci., 37: 365–373. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780370409
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!