Based on a paper presented at the meeting ‘Biological Control: Use of Living Organisms in the Management of Invenebrate Pests. Pathogens and Weeds’, organised by the SCI Pesticides Group and held at the SCI, 14/15 Belgrave Square, London SWIX 8PS. UK on 19-20 October 1992.
The mass rearing and utilization of Trichogramma to control lepidopterous pests: Achievements and outlook†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 387–391, 1993
How to Cite
Hassan, S. A. (1993), The mass rearing and utilization of Trichogramma to control lepidopterous pests: Achievements and outlook. Pestic. Sci., 37: 387–391. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780370412
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!