Based on a paper presented at the meeting ‘Biological Control: Use of Living Organisms in the Management of Invertebrate Pests, Pathogens and Weeds’, organised by the SCI Pesticides Group and held at the SCI, 14/15 Belgrave Square. London SWIX 8PS, UK on 19-20 October 1992.
The potential for control of bracken in the UK using introduced herbivorous insects†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 393–397, 1993
How to Cite
Fowler, S. V. (1993), The potential for control of bracken in the UK using introduced herbivorous insects. Pestic. Sci., 37: 393–397. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780370413
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!