Based on a paper presented at the meeting “Biological Control: Use of Living Organisms in the Management of Invertebrate Pests, Pathogens and Weeds”, organised by the SCI Pesticides Group and held at the SCI, 14/15 Belgrave Square, London SWIX 8PS, UK on 19-20 October 1992.
Biocontrol of soil-borne plant pathogens: Concepts and their application†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 417–426, 1993
How to Cite
Deacon, J. W. and Berry, L. A. (1993), Biocontrol of soil-borne plant pathogens: Concepts and their application. Pestic. Sci., 37: 417–426. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780370417
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 1993
- Post-Doctoral Research Assistantship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!