Based on a paper presented at the meeting ‘Anticoagulant Resistance: Distribution, Testing Methods, Mechanisms and Management’ organised by the GIFAP/ECPA Rodenticide Resistance Action Committee (RRAC) and held in Monheim, Germany on 2 April 1993.
Resistance to anticoagulant rodenticides in Germany and future strategies to control Rattus norvegicus†
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Copyright © 1995 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 61–67, January 1995
How to Cite
Pelz, H.-J., Hänisch, D. and Lauenstein, G. (1995), Resistance to anticoagulant rodenticides in Germany and future strategies to control Rattus norvegicus. Pestic. Sci., 43: 61–67. doi: 10.1002/ps.2780430110
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!