Persistence and metabolism of imidacloprid in different soils of West Bengal
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 598–602, July 2001
How to Cite
Sarkar, M., Roy, S., Kole, R. and Chowdhury, A. (2001), Persistence and metabolism of imidacloprid in different soils of West Bengal. Pest. Manag. Sci., 57: 598–602. doi: 10.1002/ps.328
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2000
- Bayer India Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!