Assessing the effects of three potential chemical repellents to prevent bird damage to corn seeds and seedlings
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: 8th European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 425–430, March 2013
How to Cite
Esther, A., Tilcher, R. and Jacob, J. (2013), Assessing the effects of three potential chemical repellents to prevent bird damage to corn seeds and seedlings. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 425–430. doi: 10.1002/ps.3288
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2012 10:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!