†This paper was presented at the 8th European Vertebrate Management Conference in Berlin, September 2011.
Can rodent outbreaks be driven by major climatic events? Evidence from cyclone Nargis in the Ayeyawady Delta, Myanmar†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: 8th European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 378–385, March 2013
How to Cite
Htwe, N. M., Singleton, G. R. and Nelson, A. D. (2013), Can rodent outbreaks be driven by major climatic events? Evidence from cyclone Nargis in the Ayeyawady Delta, Myanmar. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 378–385. doi: 10.1002/ps.3292
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JAN 2012 10:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!