Identification and expression profiles of nine glutathione S-transferase genes from the important rice phloem sap-sucker and virus vector Laodelphax striatellus (Fallén) (Hemiptera: Delphacidae)
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 68, Issue 9, pages 1296–1305, September 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, W.-W., Li, X.-W., Quan, Y.-H., Cheng, J., Zhang, C.-X., Gurr, G. and Zhu, Z.-R. (2012), Identification and expression profiles of nine glutathione S-transferase genes from the important rice phloem sap-sucker and virus vector Laodelphax striatellus (Fallén) (Hemiptera: Delphacidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 68: 1296–1305. doi: 10.1002/ps.3297
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2012 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!