Toxicity and nicotinic acetylcholine receptor interaction of imidacloprid and its metabolites in Apis mellifera (Hymenoptera: Apidae)
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2001
© 2001 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 577–586, July 2001
How to Cite
Nauen, R., Ebbinghaus-Kintscher, U. and Schmuck, R. (2001), Toxicity and nicotinic acetylcholine receptor interaction of imidacloprid and its metabolites in Apis mellifera (Hymenoptera: Apidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 57: 577–586. doi: 10.1002/ps.331
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2001
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!