Bait aggregation to reduce cost and toxin use in aerial 1080 baiting of small mammal pests in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 1374–1379, October 2012
How to Cite
Nugent, G., Warburton, B., Thomson, C., Cross, M. L. and Coleman, M. C. (2012), Bait aggregation to reduce cost and toxin use in aerial 1080 baiting of small mammal pests in New Zealand. Pest. Manag. Sci., 68: 1374–1379. doi: 10.1002/ps.3315
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 FEB 2012 10:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!