Effect of spray volume on the deposition, viability and infectivity of entomopathogenic nematodes in a foliar spray on vegetables
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 1413–1418, October 2012
How to Cite
Brusselman, E., Beck, B., Pollet, S., Temmerman, F., Spanoghe, P., Moens, M. and Nuyttens, D. (2012), Effect of spray volume on the deposition, viability and infectivity of entomopathogenic nematodes in a foliar spray on vegetables. Pest. Manag. Sci., 68: 1413–1418. doi: 10.1002/ps.3325
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 09:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!