These authors contributed equally to this work
Biochemical and molecular characterisation of acetylcholinesterase in four field populations of Bactrocera dorsalis (Hendel) (Diptera: Tephritidae)
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1553–1563, December 2012
How to Cite
Shen, G.-M., Wang, X.-N., Dou, W. and Wang, J.-J. (2012), Biochemical and molecular characterisation of acetylcholinesterase in four field populations of Bactrocera dorsalis (Hendel) (Diptera: Tephritidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 68: 1553–1563. doi: 10.1002/ps.3340
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 APR 2012 02:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!