Population dynamics and breeding patterns of multimammate mouse, Mastomys natalensis (Smith 1834), in irrigated rice fields in Eastern Tanzania
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: 8th European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 371–377, March 2013
How to Cite
Mulungu, L. S., Ngowo, V., Mdangi, M., Katakweba, A. S., Tesha, P., Mrosso, F. P., Mchomvu, M., Sheyo, P. M. and Kilonzo, B. S. (2013), Population dynamics and breeding patterns of multimammate mouse, Mastomys natalensis (Smith 1834), in irrigated rice fields in Eastern Tanzania. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 371–377. doi: 10.1002/ps.3346
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2012 05:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!