Aerosol delivery of trail pheromone disrupts the foraging of the red imported fire ant, Solenopsis invicta
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1572–1578, December 2012
How to Cite
Suckling, D. M., Stringer, L. D., Corn, J. E., Bunn, B., El-Sayed, A. M. and Vander Meer, R. K. (2012), Aerosol delivery of trail pheromone disrupts the foraging of the red imported fire ant, Solenopsis invicta. Pest. Manag. Sci., 68: 1572–1578. doi: 10.1002/ps.3349
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2012 09:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!