These authors contributed equally to this work.
Selectivity of diacylhydrazine insecticides to the predatory bug Orius laevigatus: in vivo and modelling/docking experiments
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1586–1594, December 2012
How to Cite
Amor, F., Christiaens, O., Bengochea, P., Medina, P., Rougé, P., Viñuela, E. and Smagghe, G. (2012), Selectivity of diacylhydrazine insecticides to the predatory bug Orius laevigatus: in vivo and modelling/docking experiments. Pest. Manag. Sci., 68: 1586–1594. doi: 10.1002/ps.3353
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2012 09:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2011
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.