Factors affecting the level of damage by wild boar in farmland in north-eastern Poland
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: 8th European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 362–366, March 2013
How to Cite
Frackowiak, W., Gorczyca, S., Merta, D. and Wojciuch-Ploskonka, M. (2013), Factors affecting the level of damage by wild boar in farmland in north-eastern Poland. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 362–366. doi: 10.1002/ps.3368
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2012 10:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!