Thiamethoxam acts as a target-site synergist of spinosad in resistant strains of Frankliniella occidentalis
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 188–194, February 2013
How to Cite
Guillén, J. and Bielza, P. (2013), Thiamethoxam acts as a target-site synergist of spinosad in resistant strains of Frankliniella occidentalis. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 188–194. doi: 10.1002/ps.3372
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 MAY 2012 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!