Insecticide susceptibility status in three medically important species of mosquitoes, Anopheles stephensi, Aedes aegypti and Culex quinquefasciatus, from Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, Karnataka, India
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 257–267, February 2013
How to Cite
Shetty, V., Sanil, D. and Shetty, N. J. (2013), Insecticide susceptibility status in three medically important species of mosquitoes, Anopheles stephensi, Aedes aegypti and Culex quinquefasciatus, from Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, Karnataka, India. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 257–267. doi: 10.1002/ps.3383
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!