Development of a multiplex allele-specific primer PCR assay for simultaneous detection of QoI and CAA fungicide resistance alleles in Plasmopara viticola populations
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 268–273, February 2013
How to Cite
Aoki, Y., Hada, Y. and Suzuki, S. (2013), Development of a multiplex allele-specific primer PCR assay for simultaneous detection of QoI and CAA fungicide resistance alleles in Plasmopara viticola populations. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 268–273. doi: 10.1002/ps.3384
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2012 08:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!