Frankliniella occidentalis (Pergande) integrated pest management programs for fruiting vegetables in Florida
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 1537–1545, December 2012
How to Cite
Demirozer, O., Tyler-Julian, K., Funderburk, J., Leppla, N. and Reitz, S. (2012), Frankliniella occidentalis (Pergande) integrated pest management programs for fruiting vegetables in Florida. Pest. Manag. Sci., 68: 1537–1545. doi: 10.1002/ps.3389
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 05:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!