Genetic engineering of plant volatile terpenoids: effects on a herbivore, a predator and a parasitoid
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 302–311, February 2013
How to Cite
Kos, M., Houshyani, B., Overeem, A.-J., Bouwmeester, H. J., Weldegergis, B. T., van Loon, J. J., Dicke, M. and Vet, L. E. (2013), Genetic engineering of plant volatile terpenoids: effects on a herbivore, a predator and a parasitoid. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 302–311. doi: 10.1002/ps.3391
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 05:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!