Antibacterial activity of two chitosan solutions and their effect on rice bacterial leaf blight and leaf streak
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 312–320, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, B., Liu, B., Shan, C., Ibrahim, M., Lou, Y., Wang, Y., Xie, G., Li, H.-y. and Sun, G. (2013), Antibacterial activity of two chitosan solutions and their effect on rice bacterial leaf blight and leaf streak. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 312–320. doi: 10.1002/ps.3399
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 03:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!