Part of this work was presented at the VII Congreso Nacional de Entomología Aplicada, Baeza, Spain, 24–28 October 2011.
Laboratory tests of insect growth regulators as bait sprays for the control of the olive fruit fly, Bactrocera oleae (Diptera: Tephritidae)†
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 520–526, April 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Ramos, I., Fernández, C. E., González-Núñez, M. and Pascual, S. (2013), Laboratory tests of insect growth regulators as bait sprays for the control of the olive fruit fly, Bactrocera oleae (Diptera: Tephritidae). Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 520–526. doi: 10.1002/ps.3403
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2012 03:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!