Determination of baseline susceptibility of European populations of Tuta absoluta (Meyrick) to indoxacarb and chlorantraniliprole using a novel dip bioassay method
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 217–227, February 2013
How to Cite
Roditakis, E., Skarmoutsou, C., Staurakaki, M., del Rosario Martínez-Aguirre, M., García-Vidal, L., Bielza, P., Haddi, K., Rapisarda, C., Rison, J.-L., Bassi, A. and Teixeira, L. A. (2013), Determination of baseline susceptibility of European populations of Tuta absoluta (Meyrick) to indoxacarb and chlorantraniliprole using a novel dip bioassay method. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 217–227. doi: 10.1002/ps.3404
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2012 03:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!