Abdominal color of the Asian citrus psyllid, Diaphorina citri, is associated with susceptibility to various insecticides
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 535–541, April 2013
How to Cite
Tiwari, S., Killiny, N., Mann, R. S., Wenninger, E. J. and Stelinski, L. L. (2013), Abdominal color of the Asian citrus psyllid, Diaphorina citri, is associated with susceptibility to various insecticides. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 535–541. doi: 10.1002/ps.3407
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 09:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!