Development of new ecological long-lasting dispensers of semiochemicals for the control of Bactrocera oleae (Rossi)
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 71, Issue 12, pages 1685–1693, December 2015
How to Cite
Gil-Ortiz, R. (2015), Development of new ecological long-lasting dispensers of semiochemicals for the control of Bactrocera oleae (Rossi). Pest. Manag. Sci., 71: 1685–1693. doi: 10.1002/ps.3415
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 AUG 2012 05:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!