ALS herbicide resistance mutations in Raphanus raphanistrum: evaluation of pleiotropic effects on vegetative growth and ALS activity
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 689–695, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Yu, Q., Han, H., Vila-Aiub, M. and Powles, S. B. (2013), ALS herbicide resistance mutations in Raphanus raphanistrum: evaluation of pleiotropic effects on vegetative growth and ALS activity. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 689–695. doi: 10.1002/ps.3419
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2012 09:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!