Biting deterrence and insecticidal activity of hydrazide-hydrazones and their corresponding 3-acetyl-2,5-disubstituted-2,3-dihydro-1,3,4-oxadiazoles against Aedes aegypti
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 703–708, June 2013
How to Cite
Tabanca, N., Ali, A., Bernier, U. R., Khan, I. A., Kocyigit-Kaymakcioglu, B., Oruç-Emre, E. E., Unsalan, S. and Rollas, S. (2013), Biting deterrence and insecticidal activity of hydrazide-hydrazones and their corresponding 3-acetyl-2,5-disubstituted-2,3-dihydro-1,3,4-oxadiazoles against Aedes aegypti. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 703–708. doi: 10.1002/ps.3424
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2012 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!