Given, in part, on 13 December 13 2010 at the 58th Annual Meeting of the Entomological Society of America in San Diego, California.
Effects of Cry34/35Ab1 corn on the survival and development of western corn rootworm, Diabrotica virgifera virgifera†
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 709–716, June 2013
How to Cite
Rudeen, M. L. and Gassmann, A. J. (2013), Effects of Cry34/35Ab1 corn on the survival and development of western corn rootworm, Diabrotica virgifera virgifera. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 709–716. doi: 10.1002/ps.3425
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 03:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!