Given, in part, on 13 December 13 2010 at the 58th Annual Meeting of the Entomological Society of America in San Diego, California.
Effects of Cry34/35Ab1 corn on the survival and development of western corn rootworm, Diabrotica virgifera virgifera†
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 709–716, June 2013
How to Cite
Rudeen, M. L. and Gassmann, A. J. (2013), Effects of Cry34/35Ab1 corn on the survival and development of western corn rootworm, Diabrotica virgifera virgifera. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 709–716. doi: 10.1002/ps.3425
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 SEP 2012 03:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!