Efficacy of methyl nonyl ketone as an in-soil repellent for common voles (Microtus arvalis)
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: 8th European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 431–436, March 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, D., Imholt, C., Prokop, A. and Jacob, J. (2013), Efficacy of methyl nonyl ketone as an in-soil repellent for common voles (Microtus arvalis). Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 431–436. doi: 10.1002/ps.3426
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 04:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!