The repelling effect of plant secondary metabolites on water voles, Arvicola amphibius
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: 8th European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 437–443, March 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, D., Imholt, C., Pelz, H.-J., Wink, M., Prokop, A. and Jacob, J. (2013), The repelling effect of plant secondary metabolites on water voles, Arvicola amphibius. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 437–443. doi: 10.1002/ps.3438
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!