Cross-resistance relationships of the sulfoximine insecticide sulfoxaflor with neonicotinoids and other insecticides in the whiteflies Bemisia tabaci and Trialeurodes vaporariorum
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 809–813, July 2013
How to Cite
Longhurst, C., Babcock, J. M., Denholm, I., Gorman, K., Thomas, J. D. and Sparks, T. C. (2013), Cross-resistance relationships of the sulfoximine insecticide sulfoxaflor with neonicotinoids and other insecticides in the whiteflies Bemisia tabaci and Trialeurodes vaporariorum. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 809–813. doi: 10.1002/ps.3439
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 04:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!