Management of an ACCase-inhibitor-resistant Lolium rigidum population based on the use of ALS inhibitors: weed population evolution observed over a 7 year field-scale investigation
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 200–208, February 2013
How to Cite
Collavo, A., Strek, H., Beffa, R. and Sattin, M. (2013), Management of an ACCase-inhibitor-resistant Lolium rigidum population based on the use of ALS inhibitors: weed population evolution observed over a 7 year field-scale investigation. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 200–208. doi: 10.1002/ps.3449
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2012 06:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!