Target-site mutation associated with cross-resistance to ALS-inhibiting herbicides in late watergrass (Echinochloa oryzicola Vasing.)
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 865–873, July 2013
How to Cite
Kaloumenos, N. S., Chatzilazaridou, S. L., Mylona, P. V., Polidoros, A. N. and Eleftherohorinos, I. G. (2013), Target-site mutation associated with cross-resistance to ALS-inhibiting herbicides in late watergrass (Echinochloa oryzicola Vasing.). Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 865–873. doi: 10.1002/ps.3450
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2012 06:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!