Efficacy of the African weaver ant Oecophylla longinoda (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) in the control of Helopeltis spp. (Hemiptera: Miridae) and Pseudotheraptus wayi (Hemiptera: Coreidae) in cashew crop in Tanzania
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 8, pages 911–918, August 2013
How to Cite
Olotu, M. I., du Plessis, H., Seguni, Z. S. and Maniania, N. K. (2013), Efficacy of the African weaver ant Oecophylla longinoda (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) in the control of Helopeltis spp. (Hemiptera: Miridae) and Pseudotheraptus wayi (Hemiptera: Coreidae) in cashew crop in Tanzania. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 911–918. doi: 10.1002/ps.3451
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2012 06:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!