Selection of a fungal isolate for the control of the pink hibiscus mealybug Maconellicoccus hirsutus
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 7, pages 874–882, July 2013
How to Cite
Ibarra-Cortés, K. H., Guzmán-Franco, A. W., González-Hernández, H., Suarez-Espinosa, J. and Baverstock, J. (2013), Selection of a fungal isolate for the control of the pink hibiscus mealybug Maconellicoccus hirsutus. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 874–882. doi: 10.1002/ps.3452
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2012 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!