Genome-wide analysis of genes associated with moderate and high DDT resistance in Drosophila melanogaster
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 8, pages 930–937, August 2013
How to Cite
Qiu, X., Sun, W., McDonnell, C. M., Li-Byarlay, H., Steele, L. D., Wu, J., Xie, J., Muir, W. M. and Pittendrigh, B. R. (2013), Genome-wide analysis of genes associated with moderate and high DDT resistance in Drosophila melanogaster. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 930–937. doi: 10.1002/ps.3454
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2012 10:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!