Evidence of superclones in Australian cotton aphid Aphis gossypii Glover (Aphididae: Hemiptera)
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 8, pages 938–948, August 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Vanlerberghe-Masutti, F., Wilson, L. J., Barchia, I., McLoon, M. O., Smith, T. and Herron, G. A. (2013), Evidence of superclones in Australian cotton aphid Aphis gossypii Glover (Aphididae: Hemiptera). Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 938–948. doi: 10.1002/ps.3455
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2012 10:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!