Dosage consistency is the key factor in avoiding evolution of resistance to phosphine and population increase in stored-grain pests
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Pest Management Science
Volume 69, Issue 9, pages 1049–1060, September 2013
How to Cite
Shi, M., Collins, P. J., Ridsdill-Smith, T. J., Emery, R. N. and Renton, M. (2013), Dosage consistency is the key factor in avoiding evolution of resistance to phosphine and population increase in stored-grain pests. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 1049–1060. doi: 10.1002/ps.3457
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 05:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!