Presented at the 8th European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference in Berlin, 26–30 September 2011.
Changes in the impact and control of an invasive alien: the grey squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis) in Great Britain, as determined from regional surveys†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
Copyright © Crown copyright 2013. Reproduced with permission of Her Majesty's Stationery Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Pest Management Science
Special Issue: 8th European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 323–333, March 2013
How to Cite
Mayle, B. A. and Broome, A. C. (2013), Changes in the impact and control of an invasive alien: the grey squirrel (Sciurus carolinensis) in Great Britain, as determined from regional surveys. Pest. Manag. Sci., 69: 323–333. doi: 10.1002/ps.3458
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 11:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!